Invision 2.0.3515 script issue..

An area for those working on addons and mods for Invision and/or mIRC.

Moderators: L|B, cryoa, Riamus, XMog

Invision 2.0.3515 script issue..

Postby dibster » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:14 am

Hi.

I have a script issue I need help sorting out.

I accidentally removed an alias from Invision, and I really don't want to re-install the whole thing (I've made many, but small, custom changes). I was trying to add a custom "/bandwidth" command, to display the bandwidth (obviously) but the command didn't work at first because something was already called "bandwidth". I changed it to "bw" and it works fine now with "/bw".

However..

During my installation of this, I accidentally removed the original "bandwidth" settings/script, by typing "/alias bandwidth" <enter>.. Thus, it said "Removed 'bandwidth' alias"! Now, on my XDCC ad, when displaying the line containing "Current BW:", it says "n/a", but I have sends active..

Does anyone know what this line contained? And how to add it again?

Thank you!
dibster

Re: Invision 2.0.3515 script issue..

Postby Riamus » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:57 pm

I'd recommend downloading the Invision update (not full) and then just extracting it to a new folder and opening the affected file so you can copy/paste anything that you messed up.

What exactly are you trying to get the bandwidth command to do? If it's something that would be useful to people, it may be something we could consider adding to Invision itself. Note that you can already display bandwidth. What is it that you want to be different?
You can find me at #Invision on irc.irchighway.net or #OldGames on irc.undernet.org if you need me for anything.
Riamus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby dibster » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm

Last edited by dibster on Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dibster

Postby dibster » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:57 pm

dibster

Return to Developers Corner